Louisville Kids Fair Vendor
Kentucky International Convention Center · 221 Fourth Avenue · Louisville, KY 40202
Saturday, March 2: 11am-7pm · Sunday, March 3: 11am-7pm
The Louisville Kids Fair will be held in
Exhibit Hall 2C
Vendor Setup: Friday, March 1st - 2pm - 9pm / Saturday, March 2nd - 9:00a-10:30a
Exhibit Hall 2C is
located on the 2nd floor.
The entrance to the ramp/loading dock in on the side of the building off of 2nd street.
DIRECTIONS TO SECOND STREET LOADING DOCK
· I-71 to I-65 South to Jefferson Street/Downtown exit, Exit #136C. Stay in left lane of exit ramp, sign says Brook Street. Go straight on Brook Street two blocks and turn left on Main Street. Go two blocks, turn left on Second Street. Entrance is second roll-down door (closest to Jefferson Street).
· I-65 South to Jefferson Street/Downtown exit. Stay in left lane of exit ramp, sign says Brook Street. Go straight on Brook Street two blocks and turn left on Main Street. Go two blocks, turn left on Second Street. Entrance is second roll-down door (closest to Jefferson Street).
· I-64 West to Third Street/River Road exit. Stay in left lane of exit ramp. Go to third light and turn left on Market Street. Go one block and turn right onto Second Street. Entrance is second roll-down door (closest to Jefferson Street).
· I-65 North to the Brook Street exit (136B). Straight on Brook for several blocks, turn left on Main Street. Turn left on Second Street, loading dock entrance is second roll-down door (closest to Jefferson Street).
FROM ST. LOUIS:
· I-64 East to Downtown/Roy Wilkins Ave (Exit 4) and left at end of exit ramp – you will be on Market Street. From Market Street turn right on Second Street, loading dock entrance is second roll-down door (closest to Jefferson Street).
The loading dock area is very small and holds a limited number of vehicles at any given time. If you have a display that would require you to drive in the building you may do so, however, inside unloading time will be limited. Please unload your equipment and come back after parking to set up your booth. If you do not require driving into the room, you may park in the loading dock for a maximum of 30 minutes to unload. Security will be enforcing these rules to guarantee a smooth load-in for everyone.
Vendor Parking (after unloading and during show hours)
We have secured a discounted vendor parking rate in the parking garages adjacent to the Convention Center. The daily rate to park in the garages will be $5 (reduced from the regular $10). We will stamp your parking garage ticket to ensure you receive the discounted rate.
There are 2 parking garages you may park in at the discounted rate. The Cowger Garage is located at 4th and Market St. The Commonwealth Garage is located at 3rd and Jefferson. The map below shows both garages in relation to the Convention Center. There is also FREE parking on the weekends just a bit farther away at the 4th Street Live! Parking Garage on 5th Street between Liberty & Muhammad Ali. Metered street parking is FREE after 6pm.
The Louisville Kids Fair is an admission-based event and all exhibitors and volunteers will need credentials to enter the fair on Saturday and Sunday. Please contact me no later than Wednesday, February 27th to let me know how many volunteers/staff will be in your booth each day. If you come in to set up on Friday, there will be a Will Call table set near the restrooms and load in area. You will pick up all of your exhibitor wristbands for the weekend there. If you are setting up on Saturday morning, the Will Call table will be outside the room near the main entrance doors in our registration and ticket area. You will need to pick those wristbands up prior to the opening of the event. No exhibitors permitted without wristbands. No Exceptions.
If you need electricity and did not indicate that on your application, please let me know no later than February 22nd. There is an additional charge for electricity. If you order electricity after this date there will be a late penalty charge added to the original amount. If you did/will order electricity, please make sure to bring a minimum of 15ft extension cord.
Wi-FiThere will NOT be Free Wi-Fi at the Convention Center. If you wish to order it through the Convention Center it can get really pricey. We suggest bringing your smart phone with hot spot access or even going through your phone provider for a temporary hot spot for the weekend. Both will be much cheaper than ordering through the Convention Center